- Children and Parents
- Products and Services
- Resource Directory
- Attorneys & Legal Councel
- Books & Learning Supplies
- Child Care
- Consulting, Evaluation & Educational Services
- Financial Planning
- Holistic Remedies
- Medical, Therapy & Hospitals
- Recreation & Travel
- Residential Options
- Supplies & Adaptive Equipment
- Support Groups, Classes & Networking
- Tutoring & Brain Training
- Go To Pro
The MemoryMinder is an easy-to-use, "checklist-format" health diary. It provides an organized and accurate way to track vitamins, herbs, medications, diet, exercise, blood pressure, symptoms, progress, and all the other factors that make up one's health picture.
The MemoryMinder has 224 pages, an attractive leatherette cover, spiral binding, and measures 8.5 x 6 inches. The "heart" of the journal consists of repeated daily pages. (Each day is a two- page spread.) There are also two human figure outlines (front and back) for each day. This makes it easy to note pain location and intensity as well as skin changes or conditions.
The MemoryMinder does not necessarily need to be used every day. However, when a symptom appears or changes, or a new medication or vitamin is started or stopped, or a reaction of any kind is experienced, etc., it is a good idea to enter that information in the journal.
There are additional pages in the back of the MemoryMinder for keeping track of other health-related data such as medical test results, health provider and insurance information, expenses, and notes & questions. Last but not least, a vinyl pocket-page is included for storing notes, prescription slips, appointment cards, etc.
- Author: F. E. Wilkins
- Publication Date: 2008-01-01
- Publisher: MemoryMinder Journals, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: MemoryMinder Journals, Inc.
- Binding: Spiral-bound, 224 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 75L x 600W x 875H
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 830L x 550W x 60H
- Weight: 65
- List Price: $14.95
- ISBN: 0963796801
- ASIN: 0963796801