Reading, Improving Writing, and Study Skills
As a parent you often find that your child need a boost with learning reading, writing, or study skills. I know I did! My kids, I have two sons and a daughter, and they are like everyone else’s kids, they did drive me a bit crazy with the homework wars by the middle of November and I wondered if they’d ever stop.
As a parent you also sometimes feel like you don’t know how to help your child. Knowi8ng this, I designed a program with step-by-step video lessons to help you help your child, and I’ve added three live sessions for you to ask your questions too. When you have someone in your corner, helping you every step of the way, change happens. Because of this,
I decided to run a contest and give away one of my Awaken the Scholar Within Reading, Writing, and Study Skills Programs ($997.00 value). So, enter our contest, it runs for 10 days only…Nov 11th through Nov 19th. You may just end up winning the program and improving those reading, writing, and study skills!
Awaken the Scholar Within Learning Reading, Writing, and Study Skills Program
(1st – adult)
- 36 areas of learning
- Reading fluency & comprehension
- Sentence writing
- Note-taking skills
- Paragraph writing skills
- Research paper writing skills
- Planning skills
- Visual processing skills
- Auditory processing skills
- Tactile/kinesthetic processing skills
12 weeks, includes 22 video lessons and 49 audio lessons, Five Minutes to Better Reading Skills 2-Book Set, Ten Minutes to Better Study Skills, and The Writer’s Easy Reference Guide
“This is the best dyslexia program we’ve used…and we’ve tried a lot of different programs. Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Millie H
Read more about our ASW Reading, Writing, and Study Skills Program here.
Does Your Child Need Learning Reading Help?
Questions to ask yourself to find out if your child might need some additional help…
Does your child:
- Take too long to do their assigned work or homework?
- Skip, repeat, or omit words when reading aloud?
- Have difficulty sounding out words?
- Have poor reading comprehension?
- Have difficulty following instructions?
- Have sloppy handwriting?
- Have trouble finding specific words or items on a page?
- Reverse letters and/or words such as “b’s and d’s” or “was and saw”?
- Have difficulty with fill-in-the-blank answers such as completing words or sentences?
- Have difficulty identifying and verbalizing concepts?
- Have trouble producing grammatically correct language?
Do any of these additional problems sometimes apply to your child/student?
- Your child procrastinates about doing schoolwork.
- Your child spends hours doing schoolwork, usually not finishing their assignments in the allotted time.
- Your child knows they have an assignment, but can’t remember what it is.
- Your student doesn’t understand the directions.
- Your student can’t do schoolwork unless you are right there next to them, keeping them on task, even though they don’t need your help.
- You struggle to motivate your student to work to the best of their abilities.
If you said yes to three or more of these questions, enter the contest to win the ASW Reading, Writing, and Study Skills Program! Those skills will improve with the program which only takes 20 minutes a day.